Chief Executive Officer
Suresh is a strategic thinker and a visionary leader who models a purposeful, pro-active approach focused on education and training. Since taking over as the CEO, he has been actively involved in several planning sessions and regular forums to address issues that have enabled REACH For Training to meet customer, client and student requirements. Having a long and established career in the IT industry and having been a judge of the prestigious Brandon Hall Excellence in Learning Awards, USA, Suresh brings with him a well-rounded outlook on the education industry, as well as the commitment to embrace new technology that allows REACH For Training to develop, co-ordinate and maintain the very best in Vocational Education Training. Qualifications include:
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment
National Compliance Manager
- Upholding organizational & industry requirements to ensure adherence of all standards as set out by the Australian VET Regulators whilst promoting an active approach of best practice.
- Maintaining RTO Scope of Registration in line with organizational & industry requirements as set out by Australian Skills Quality Authority ASQA.
- Development of training policies and procedures / facilitation of support materials / assessment tools / learner resources and ensuring the validation of such documents.
- Providing an effective support structure in resolving grievances / complaints / appeals.
- Coordinating internal audits, qualifications updates, extensions and minimizing any potential compliance risks within the RTO.
Office / Accounts Manager
Beth commenced with REACH for Training in 2009 and has a 10 year background in administration. Beth’s wide range of experience includes Accounts Payable / Receivable, Payroll, Purchasing, QA procedures and Auditing. In addition to these Beth also has experience in Not for Profit Labor Hire and Training Organisations, OH&S and Traffic Control courses along with vast knowledge of the Road & Traffic Authority Payroll and procedures. As Traineeship Manager, Beth is responsible for the coordination of our Traineeships & Apprenticeships, student correspondence and dealing with everyday issues for our Face to Face classes. Qualifications include:
- Certificate III in Business Administration.
- Certificate in OH&S Risk Awareness for Managers and Supervisors.
Business Development Manager
Jade joined REACH for Training in 2007 as an Office Receptionist. Her passion and excellence at work got her to promoted to Training Resource Coordinator, Business Coordinator, and current she works as Business Development Manager at REACH. Jade's role in REACH is to build relationships with corporate employers, local industry partners and employment service providers. Jade has expertise in identifying skill shortage in training and education for organisations and individuals. Her role is to identify the skill gaps within the organisation before customising training specifications according to client needs and responding flexibly to the needs of REACH clients. She ensures expectations from the training are fulfilled with all outcomes being accomplished. Please contact Jade via email firstname.lastname@example.org Qualifications include:
- Diploma of Management
- Certificate IV in Frontline Management
- Certificate III in Business Administration
- Certificate II in Business
- MYOB Bookkeeping & Accounting
- First Aid Certificate
National Operations Manager
Dhinesh joined REACH for Training in 2011. He is experienced in the fields of engineering and project management, with professional experience including several projects, stakeholders management, establishing business partnerships, logistics and supply chain management, supplier management and quality systems of organisations. As the National Operations Manager at REACH for Training, Dhinesh is responsible for establishing new ICT projects, facilitating customized corporate training, creating tenders for government funded projects and undertaking market research for new business development projects. He is also responsible for handling REACH's educational projects in other countries. Qualifications include:
- Masters of Project Management – UTS, Sydney
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
Client Support and Data Reporting Manager
Karpagavalli Ganeshkumar is our Client Support and Data Reporting Manager. She is responsible for managing and supporting the Enrolment process for students, liaise with the employers and other client groups, manage Student support, Reporting on the student training activities to the Department on a regular basis. In addition, Valli also supports the international training projects in India, Sri Lanka and Malaysia. Qualifications: Master of Education Bachelor of Education Bachelor of science Cert IV in Training and Assessment