Chief Executive Officer
Suresh is a strategic thinker and a visionary leader who models a purposeful, pro-active approach focused on education and training. Since taking over as the CEO, he has been actively involved in several planning sessions and regular forums to address issues that have enabled REACH For Training to meet customer, client and student requirements. Having a long and established career in the IT industry and having been a judge of the prestigious Brandon Hall Excellence in Learning Awards, USA, Suresh brings with him a well-rounded outlook on the education industry, as well as the commitment to embrace new technology that allows REACH For Training to develop, co-ordinate and maintain the very best in Vocational Education Training. Qualifications include:
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment
National Compliance Manager
- Upholding organizational & industry requirements to ensure adherence of all standards as set out by the Australian VET Regulators whilst promoting an active approach of best practice.
- Maintaining RTO Scope of Registration in line with organizational & industry requirements as set out by Australian Skills Quality Authority ASQA.
- Development of training policies and procedures / facilitation of support materials / assessment tools / learner resources and ensuring the validation of such documents.
- Providing an effective support structure in resolving grievances / complaints / appeals.
- Coordinating internal audits, qualifications updates, extensions and minimizing any potential compliance risks within the RTO.
Office / Accounts Manager
Beth commenced with REACH for Training in 2009 and has a 10 year background in administration. Beth’s wide range of experience includes Accounts Payable / Receivable, Payroll, Purchasing, QA procedures and Auditing. In addition to these Beth also has experience in Not for Profit Labor Hire and Training Organisations, OH&S and Traffic Control courses along with vast knowledge of the Road & Traffic Authority Payroll and procedures. As Traineeship Manager, Beth is responsible for the coordination of our Traineeships & Apprenticeships, student correspondence and dealing with everyday issues for our Face to Face classes. Qualifications include:
- Certificate III in Business Administration.
- Certificate in OH&S Risk Awareness for Managers and Supervisors.
Training Manager Newcastle
"Never stop learning, because life never stops teaching."
Jade’s REACH journey first started in 2007 when she commenced as a Trainee Receptionist. Since then, Jade has held a number of roles within the company and, most recently, was promoted to Training Manager for the Newcastle region. Her continued commitment to REACH and quality education has become fundamental to REACH’s success.
Having 10 years experience working in the Vocation Education and Training (VET) industry, Jade has developed strong industry knowledge and skills and an exceptional work ethic. With a focus on collaborative leadership, strategic planning, open communication and the ability to easily adapt, Jade has become a leader for quality education in the local community.
Jade’s success can be attributed to her confident and friendly personality, desire to succeed and tendency to never shy away from a challenge. Her professional drive and constant career development, combined with her love of travel and culture, has supported the continued growth of REACH in local, national and international markets.
As an integral part of the REACH for Training team, Jade will continue to strive for success and position REACH as a leading provider of quality education.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Diploma of Management
- Certificate IV in Frontline Management
- Certificate III in Business Administration
- Certificate II in Business
- MYOB Bookkeeping & Accounting
- First Aid Certificate
National Operations Manager
Dhinesh joined REACH for Training in 2011. He is experienced in the fields of engineering and project management, with professional experience including several projects, stakeholders management, establishing business partnerships, logistics and supply chain management, supplier management and quality systems of organisations. As the National Operations Manager at REACH for Training, Dhinesh is responsible for establishing new ICT projects, facilitating customized corporate training, creating tenders for government funded projects and undertaking market research for new business development projects. He is also responsible for handling REACH's educational projects in other countries. Qualifications include:
- Masters of Project Management – UTS, Sydney
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
Training Manager(Sydney) and Data Reporting Manager
Karpagavalli Ganeshkumar is our Client Support and Data Reporting Manager. She is responsible for managing and supporting the Enrolment process for students, liaise with the employers and other client groups, manage Student support, Reporting on the student training activities to the Department on a regular basis. In addition, Valli also supports the international training projects in India, Sri Lanka and Malaysia. Qualifications: Master of Education Bachelor of Education Bachelor of science Cert IV in Training and Assessment
Baskar Mari Kumar
Training Manager – ACT
Baskar joined REACH for Training in 2015. He is a practical, results-oriented person with over 8+ years of experience in e-commerce sector, combining a strong background in analytical decision-making, strategic planning, data analysis and Quality management. As the Training Manager in ACT he is responsible for end to end business operations and constantly works on providing the better range of student support services. Qualifications include:
- Master of Business Administration -
- Bachelors of Commerce