REACH for Training has been monitoring the continuing threat of the coronavirus (COVID- 19) very closely, the potential impact it might have on our learners, trainees/apprentices and all our industry stakeholder and the actions we need to take to ensure your safety.
Our primary focus is to ensure that you are informed of updates relating to the emerging threat of the virus as well as developing a clear understanding of what responsibilities we all have to each other and our community alike. Part of this responsibility is to make sure that we don’t pass on the infection onto others.
If you fit in any of the categories listed below, please contact the local health authorities in your state/territory for further support advice on the current situation.
- Have been confirmed or suspect you might have the COVID-19 infection
- Have had contact with a known case of the COVID-19 infection
- Have travelled internationally to any country in the last 14 days
- Living with someone that has travelled internationally in the last 14 days
- Are in quarantine or home isolation due to travel or suspected exposure
- Living with someone who is in quarantine or home isolation
- Being tested for COVID-19 for other reasons
If you fit into any of these categories, please self-isolate for a period of 14 days advice REACH coordination team by email and contact your local health authorities. Please do not physically attend any training related activities, duties or events, or work placements; this will help reduce the spread of the virus.
National COVID helpline: 1800 020 080
The most recent list of high-risk countries can be found on this link
To help keep you up to date within this ever-changing environment here are some helpful links:
During this challenging situation, we understand this may affect your learning commitment towards your qualification, hence as part of REACH learners support strategy, we have undertaken the below measures:
- Being connected by communicating through email/ student portal/trainer portal to our learners and staff
- Sharing the information about the COVID-19 updates provided by the Government bodies.
- Practising the social distancing guidelines in daily operations.
- Support your learning and assessment journey through remote/online study options
- Provide extensions or deferral of the study duration and flexibility in the submission on assessment
- Contactless services like emailing/posting / accessing online your study materials
- Ensure our office and training venues germ-free by maintaining high standards of hygiene, cleaning and sanitising for a safe learning environment
- Trainer/Assessor and our staff are trained to support all learners for COVID-19 crisis
Remember above all else your welfare is the most important thing to us and we will continue to update you over this period. If you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
or 1300 361 343
Be Safe and Keep other Safe!!
Sincerely the REACH team