NSW Smart & Skilled Program
“REACH for Training Pty Ltd provides Smart and Skilled training. This training is subsidised by the NSW Government”
For More information, visit www.smartandskilled.nsw.gov.au
Smart and Skilled is a reform of the NSW Vocational Education and Training (VET) system. It will help people in NSW to find a job and advance their careers. Since 2015, Smart and Skilled provides eligible students with:
- An entitlement to government-subsidised training up to and including Certificate III
- Government funding for higher-level courses (Certificate IV and above) in targeted priority areas.
Eligibility & Enrolment:To check your eligibility click this link https://smartandskilled.nsw.gov.au/are-you-eligible. REACH for Training is approved to provide these qualifications under NSW Smart & Skilled Program.
- To view the entire list of subsidised training, please visit Courses under NSW Smart and Skilled.
- Approved Qualifications and Learner Fee Structure
- Learner Eligibility Checklist
- Enrolment Form
- Learner Questionnaire Form
- Learner Declaration Form
- Learner Consent Form
- USI Fact Sheet
- USI Learner Consent Form
- Consumer Protection Information
- Face to Face Classroom
- Homework and Self-study
- Work Placement hours
- Assignment activities
- Assessment time