Choosing the right courseREACH for Training offers over 30 nationally recognized courses across a wide range of industries. Some of our courses are aimed at entry-level roles, while other courses prepare you for leadership and even business ownership. When choosing a course there are a number of things to consider:
- What industries are you interested in?
- What skills and knowledge do you already have?
- What delivery method suits you best?
- What will be the cost of undertaking study?
- How much time can you dedicate to your study?
- Will you be able to dedicate time to complete work placement?
- What sort of employment opportunities will be available to you on completion?
- Will the qualification provide a career pathway into something else you are interest in?
Study OptionsAt REACH for Training, we offer a range of study options and delivery methods. With over 30 nationally recognized qualifications, REACH provides tertiary education in:
- Aged Care
- Community Services
- Leadership and Management
- Travel and Tourism
- Hair and Beauty
Information Sessions and Campus Open DaysREACH for Training holds regular information sessions for prospective students and stakeholders as well as campus open days to provide information on what we have to offer. To find out when our next information session or campus open day is scheduled or to register to attend, please contact our office on 1300 361 434. How to Enroll We believe in making the enrollment process as easy as possible. Students wishing to enroll should contact our office on 1300 361 343 to request an enrollment pack. Additionally, students can attend a course information session or campus open day to enroll in a course.
Fee InformationIn accordance with applicable Commonwealth and State legislation, REACH for Training is entitled to charge fees for items or services provided to students undertaking a course of study. The fee may vary depending on the course that you are enrolling in, the funding available for that course, the delivery method and whether you are eligible for a concession. Generally, course fees are used to cover the cost of items such as course materials or text books, student services and training and assessment services. For more information please view our Course Fees, Payment and Refund Policy located in the Student Information Handbook.
Payment Options and AssistanceAt REACH for Training we offer a range of payment options and assistance to support you to complete your study and achieve your goals. Students have a number of flexible payment options that include up-front payments, pay-as-you-go or tailored payment plans. For students who may be experiencing financial difficulty, REACH for Training are more than happy to discuss a flexible payment plan or refer students to a welfare support network for assistance. see link Government-Funded Training.
Unique Student Identifier (USI)In order to undertake nationally recognized training, students must have a Unique Student Identifier (USI). A USI is a reference number made up of ten number and letters that:
- Creates a secure online record of your recognised training and qualifications gained in Australia, from all training providers you undertake recognised training with
- Will give you access to your training records and transcripts
- Can be accessed online, anytime and anywhere
- Is free and easy to create and
- Stays with you for life
Prior to commencing training, all students will undertake a REACH for Training student induction. This induction will provide students with all of the information they need to undertake their training course. This includes information about the course and training delivery such as:
- Course Outline
- Training Plan
- Assessment Process
- Services and Delivery
- Training and Delivery Cycle
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- Student Handbook
- Student Support Services
- Work Placement
- Issue of Certificates
The student induction will also include information about REACH for Training and our role as a Registered Training Organisation (RTO). This includes:
- Vision and Mission
- Code of Practice
- Code of Ethics
- Organisational Structure
- Scope of Registration
- Australian Qualification Framework (AQF)
- Standards for National VET Regulations (NVR) and Compliance
On the day, students will also be provided with an induction pack that includes our Student Information Handbook and other relevant information.