Jobs and Skills WA is a funding initiative providing subsidised training to Western Australian residents with reduced course fees to eligible students.
For more information, visit the Jobs and Skills website: https://www.jobsandskills.wa.gov.au/
For further information and course prices, click on the links below:
- CHC30121 – Certificate III Early Childhood Education and Care Click here.
- CHC42015 – Certificate IV Community Services Click here.
- CHC33015 – Certificate III Individual Support (Ageing) Click here.
- SIT30622 – Certificate III Hospitality Click here.
- SIR30216 – Certificate III Retail Click here.
- SHB20121 – Certificate II Retail Cosmetics Click here.
- BSB20120 -Certificate II Workplace Skills Click here.